Standard Delivery - FREE ( 3-5 working days on standard equipment UK Mainland Only)
All items have an estimated delivery time. Orders are delivered according to the level of service you require. Certain items are made to order, for estimated delivery times on these products please refer to the product information sub sections.
Please note all delivery times and dates are estimates. We will try our best to meet the delivery estimates we have given you but shall not be responsible for any failure to deliver ordered products within these stated time frames.
Delivery to Northern & Southern Ireland - £42.00
Scottish Highlands - £26.00
For Isles off of UK Mainland Please call for price.
For All Customers Based outside of UK Mainland it is advised to call our team in regards to receiving goods.
We are not able to process orders or deliver on UK Bank Holidays, Weekends and during our annual Christmas period shutdown.
We will always endeavour to make one single delivery to you wherever possible to minimise any inconvenience. This means that when your order contains a mix of products with different delivery lead times, the longest lead time will apply to the whole order.
Please note that every effort is made by us and our carrier to deliver your order within the specified time, however the very nature of the product dictates that we cannot always guarantee the delivery date. In the unlikely event we cannot deliver your order within the specified time, we will endeavour to contact you in order to advise you of the situation and take instructions as to how you would prefer us to proceed.
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
All deliveries must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 18. If no-one is available to take the delivery, we will leave details at the address to rearrange delivery. We may need to make an additional handling charge for redelivery. Should no-one be available to take the redelivery we may cancel the order and refund your money, excluding any delivery charges.
Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made.
In special circumstances only, can the customers request that the item be left in a designated location and unsigned. For this exception to be made Ladders UK Direct must receive written confirmation from the buyer and the item will be left at the buyers risk.
The customer must notify Ladders UK Direct as soon as possible if an item has been delivered faulty. The customer may sign for the item as faulty and refuse the item at the point of delivery where another item will be despatched at no extra cost. We do ask that the customer fully inspects the item before accepting any items.
All images are for illustration only. As from time to time some products may differ slightly from the advertised picture. This is usually due to suppliers sourcing stock from different manufacturers and not updating the stock image. We will never supply alternative brands from the one purchased.
Cancellations & Returns Policy
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 states that the customer may return any product bought within 14 days of receipt of goods.
As a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing us in writing or by email within 14 calendar days of receipt of goods starting the date after receipt of the Goods. All Goods must be returned at the customers cost and should be adequately insured during the return to us or our manufacturers. You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (excluding any delivery charges) minus any courier / collection fees.
In order for us to refund the customer these rules must apply.
1) Goods returned must be received "un-used" and in a condition as was previously delivered.
2) All goods returned must be complete with all parts and instructions. If this rule is not met then the item will be deemed not complete and a refund may not be made.
3) All packaging of goods must be undamaged.
4) Carriage costs for despatch and returning the goods are the customer's responsibility. If the customer would like the company to make the collection on their behalf they must be aware the collection will not be insured and the company cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred during the collection. All collection charges incurred will be passed on to the customer at cost.
5) The goods remain the customer's responsibility during transit and until signed for by the company.
6) If upon receipt the returned goods fail to meet the above conditions then the company may refuse to accept the goods.
7) All Goods must be returned within 14 Days from date of Delivery.
8) Returns may be subject to an Inspection fee.
9) A refund for the goods will be made by the same payment method and to the same card that was used to make the purchase minus any delivery charges / collection fees that may be applicable. All refunds will be undertaken within 14 days of the return. Refunds cannot be made for carriage charges incurred by the customer in returning the goods to us.
10) For Faulty goods that were received over 30 days ago please follow the manufacturers warranty procedure or contact us directly.
11) Customers that refuse an item will be charged an RTS (Return to sender) fee of to cover the carriage costs getting it back to us. If the item is returned to us or our manufacturers damaged then we may decline to refund the order.
12) Customers that cancel an order whilst it is in transit with our couriers will still be charged any delivery fee initially paid plus an RTS (return to sender) fee. If in this instance the items still get delivered and the customer accepts delivery the customer will then have to go through the standard returns procedure.
All items sold via Ladders UK Direct Ltd come with a minimum warranty of 1 Years manufacturers warranty. In respect of this, any item that has issues within the first year of usage please contact us via email or phone.
The general procedure is that the item will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer (at customers cost ) for inspection where a decision will be made as to whether the fault is a manufacturing fault or other.
If it is deemed that the items is at fault due to the manufacturing of the goods then any carrier collection fees charged will be refunded.
© Ladders UK Direct Ltd 2017 All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icon on the relevant product page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.laddersukdirect.co.uk
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author at the email below. firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of Ladders UK Direct Ltd.
By continuing to use laddersukdirect.co.uk you are accepting all the above terms & conditions.