£ 84.00 vat incl.was
£ 114.00 vat incl.
|No of Sections||2|
|Class||BS2037 - Class 3|
|Stiles||Rectangular Box Section|
|Rung Type||D Shaped Rungs|
Delivery Options Available
• Rectangular 'Box' section Stiles for extra strength and rigidity
• Large 'D' shaped rungs positioned at the correct working
angle for maximum comfort
• Red, Non-slip feet fitted top and bottom of each section
• Certified to BS 2037 Class 3
• Comprehensive variety of sizes
• Perfect twist-proof rung joint
• Extra width between sides for comfort and safety
• 280mm rung pitch between rungs
• Max Load 125kg
The Titan range of aluminium extension ladders designed for the DIY market where price, appearance and quality are of the utmost importance.
As with the Classic trade extension ladder the Competitor combines all the best features required by the user which includes, comfortable D Shaped Rungs, non-slip feet and rigid box section stiles.
These ladders come supplied with British Standard Safety Labels plus special indicator labels to make sure the ladders are used at the correct working angle. The code No plus closed and extended heights are shown on each ladder for stock reference and ordering purposes.
Note: We do not advise using these domestic double extension ladders for commercial work. These are light duty ladders and not designed for regular work.