£ 86.00 vat incl.was
£ 99.00 vat incl.
|Usage||Trade / Commercial|
|Class||EN131 - Class 2|
|Stiles||Rectangular Box Section|
Delivery Options Available
Trade glass fibre platform step ladder designed for trade use and manufactured to be used where electrical hazards are present. Insulated up to 30,000 volts this item is ideal for the trade electrician.
• Certified to BSEN131
• Non-conductive so is ideal to use where electrical hazards exist
• Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break
• Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and 'k' straps for increadsed strength and stability.
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Plastic tool tray to hold tools and equipment while working
• Ideal For electricians
• Max Load 150kg