The Little giant ladder is arguably the best ladder on the planet! 24 ladders in one!
£ 293.00 vat incl.
|Usage||Trade / Commercial|
|Class||EN131 - Class 2|
|Rung Type||Square Rungs|
|Can use on Stairs||Yes|
|LGREV4||4||1.32m||0.59m||1.25 - 2.04m||2.54 - 4.22m||14kg||£293.00|
|LGREV5||5||1.60m||0.66m||1.50 - 2.55m||3.10 - 5.33m||17kg||£319.00|
|LGREV6||6||1.87m||0.73m||1.77m - 3.10m||3.66 - 6.45m||22kg||£371.00|
Delivery Options Available
*** Next Day Deliveries must be ordered before 12pm
The Little Giant 'Revolution XE' is the latest and most advanced Little Giant to be made available in Europe. The Little Giant Revolution is constructed of a special aerospace grade alloy that makes it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Revolution also includes several innovative new features such as the Quad-Lock™ hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks for quick adjustment. The Revolution 5 rung model can be used in 33 unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Revolution’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability. The Little Giant Revolution is rated to hold 150kg ( 23.5st) and has been tested and certified to EN131 the European safety standard for trade and industrial ladders.
• Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability thanks to the Quad-Lock™ four pin hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction.
• Use the Revolution as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders, or as a scaffold system ( plank available seperately : see below ). Buy one ladder to do the job of five.
• Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues.
• Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles.
• 'Tip & Glide' wheels fitted as standard for effortless manouvering from job to job ... no more carrying ladders.
• Supplied complete with a pair of aluminium trestle top brackets for linking the two sliding sections together when configuring the ladder as two trestles.
• The Little Giant Revolution exceeds all the American OSHA and ANSI standards and is Tested and Certified to EN131 in Europe ... Trade and industrially rated up to 150kg
When you buy a Little Giant ladder, you're not just buying one ladder. You're buying 24 different ladders combined to make the world's most versatile ladder system.
I bought this as an upgrade to my old Little Giant system, the new click system is suburb and transportation wheels a helpful addition I had my previous one for years and expect the same service out of this one , best multifunctional ladder on the market.