Fort Mobile Steps glide easily across floors when moving to the required position but stay firmly in place once body weight is applied due to specially designed dome castors which are weight reactive.
£ 188.00 vat incl.
This product is no longer in stock
|Usage||Trade / Commercial|
|Colours available||Red, Blue, & Yellow|
H x W x D
|WS510||WM510||No Handrail||2||500mm||580 x 560 x 570mm||8kg|
|WS512||WM512||Full Handrail||2||500mm||960 x 560 x 575mm||10kg|
|WS513||WM513||Full Handrail||3||750mm||1460 x 560 x725mm||13kg|
|WS514||WM514||Full Handrail||4||1000mm||1710 x 560 x 875mm||16kg|
|WS515||WM515||Full Handrail||5||1250mm||1960 x 610 x 1025mm||21kg|
Delivery Options Available
Fort Mobile Steps with mesh treads glide easily across floors when moving to the required position but stay firmly in place once body weight is applied due to specially designed dome castors which are weight reactive.
The castor shows the inner mechanism of our Specially Designed Steel Dome Feet.
The Design incorporates a heavy duty pressed steel dome with an annular flange to facilitate the mounting of a moulded plastic rim which is shrink fitted for ultimate durability. The turned out rim gives significantly increased lateral strength and protection from side impact forces.
Ribbed rubber treads are clamped either side of the tread to prevent the edges peeling.
• Available with 2, 3, 4 or 5 steps
• Available with Steel mesh or Rubber treads
• Tread size: 400mm wide x 150mm deep
• Platform size: 400mm wide x 300mm deep
• Mobile on 4 x 75mm sprung castors
• Specially designed weight reactive steel domed feet which hold firm when body weight is applied
• Steel frame for strength and durability
• Made in the UK
• 3 YEAR GUARANTEE
• Available in blue, red or yellow