£ 95.00 vat incl.was
This product is no longer in stock
|No of Sections||1|
|Use type||Heavy Duty|
|Stiles||Rectangular Box Section|
|Rung Type||D Shaped Rungs|
|Product Code||Rungs||Ladder Height||Weight||Price
Delivery Options Available
*** Next Day Deliveries must be ordered before 12pm
• Improved design steel ladder for Industrial applications
• Certified to BS EN131
• Fully coated inside and out with aluminium-zinc for maximum corrosion resistance
• The coating is much more durable and resilient than paint or epoxy alternatives
• Non-sparking finish for use in highly flammable work environments• Square non-slip rungs to provide a flat climbing surface
• Oversize rubber feet at top and bottom of ladder allow use either way up
The Tuffsteel Ladder is a single section steel ladder that has an aluminium-zinc coating which allows this item to be kept outside without rusting and weakening the ladder. This coating also includes the inside of the rungs for maximum resistance.
The Tuffsteel is ideal to be used with scaffolding, in manholes or any industrial environment due to its heavy duty manufacture and is a lot more durable than aluminium ladders.
These heavy duty single ladders have another great feature which is the large anti-slip rubber feet at each end of the ladder aswell as serrated round rungs again to limit slip whilst in use.
The Tuffsteel ladder truely is a strong, rigid and reliable ladder, you will not be dissapointed.