|Product Code||No of Rungs||Stored Height||Max Extended Height||Width||Stabiliser Bar||Weight||Price|
|57711120||2 x 8||2.40m||4.08m||490mm||890mm||10.12kg||£162.00|
|57711220||2 x 10||3.01m||4.97m||490mm||890mm||12.34kg||£193.50|
|57711320||2 x 12||3.57m||6.09m||490mm||1000mm||14.81kg||£223.87|
|57711420||2 x 14||4.13m||7.21m||490mm||1200mm||18.15kg||£268.87|
|57711520||2 x 16||4.70m||8.33m||490mm||1200mm||25.72kg||£302.63|
|57711620||2 x 18||5.21m||9.12m||490mm||1200mm||28.35kg||£371.26|
|Certified to:||EN131 Professional|
|Guarantee:||25 Year Guarantee|
|No of Sections:||2|
|Rung Type:||Square Rungs|
- Rung clips to secure sections together for safe use and easy transport
- Unique wrap-around top clips with smooth glide runners to reduce wear and tear
- Heavy duty wide stabiliser with slip-resistant feet for added safety
- 150kg load capacity. Load includes user, tools, materials, etc.
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
- Width dimension excluding stabiliser bar.
- High-performance box section alloy stiles for strength and rigidity
- Easy to use push-up operation
- Slip-resistant square rungs
The Trade extension ladder is engineered using high grade robust aluminium. The box section stiles provide added rigidity and sturdiness to ensure maximum performance on the job site and the square shaped rungs provide added grip during use. Features include unique wrap-around top clips with smooth-glide runners to reduce wear and tear and a wide stabiliser for added safety during use. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.