The heavy duty Junior Vertical ladder is ideal for either new or existing openings. Floor to Floor heights of up to 3.53m
£ 1,128.00 vat incl.was
This product is no longer in stock
|Min Opening||Floor to Floor
|JC9V||620 x 600mm||Up to 2500mm||350mm||£1,128.00|
|JC10V||670 x 600mm||Up to 2790mm||350mm||£1,168.00|
|JC11V||750 x 600mm||Up to 3090mm||350mm||£1,208.00|
|JC12V||830 x 550mm||Up to 3390mm||350mm||£1,271.00|
Delivery Options Available
*** Next Day Deliveries must be ordered before 12pm
The heavy duty Junior Vertical ladder is ideal for either new or existing openings. Offering flexible access to the most unconventional of vertical openings, the Junior V is supplied without a hatch to operate alongside existing hatches or simply independently on a mezzanine.
• Available in 4 Standard sizes to suit a floor to floor height up to 3530mm
• Ready to fit concertina ladder, straight into your exisitng vertical opening or to a mezzanine floor area.
• The Concertina loft ladder is made of die-cast aluminium.
• Tread width: 300mm or 350mm (dependent on Model choice).
• Tread depth: 140mm.
• The unit comes complete with special brackets allowing the ladder to be deployed and retracted in vertical applications.
• Supplied with an adjustable spring hardware mechanism which is independent from any trapdoor.
• Concertina stows in vertical position.
• Opening in the wall can be closed by a door with a maximum thickness of 40mm.
• Optional Telescopic Handrails are available
• Optional Non Slip ladder feet available for extra stability.
• Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 200kg per tread resilience.
• Complete with Operating Pole & Full Installation Instructions.
• We also offer alternative tread widths (Alternative Tread Widths available' please call) - Longer Delivery Time: 2-3 working weeks.