Fort Spring Step Range - Mesh Treads
£350.00 inc VAT
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Price|
|FREE Delivery||3-5 Days||£0.00|
|Next Day Delivery||1 Day||£25.00|
*** Next Day Deliveries must be ordered before 12pm Full delivery details >
|Product Code||No of Treads (Inc Platform)||Overall Height||Width||Depth||Platform Height||Weight||Price|
|Certified to:||EN131 Professional|
|Guarantee:||1 Year Guarantee|
- Certified to EN-131
- Manufactured & approved to the recognised European GS Standard
- Tread Depth - 145mm
- Available in sizes 2 - 8 Treads.
- Platform Dims (W x D) - 400 x 300mm
- 2 x 150mm Rear Rubber Tyred Wheels
- 2 x Spring Loaded Front Castors that that retract when weight is applied so the steps will stay in place.
*** PLEASE NOTE THESE ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE ***
These Fort Spring Steps are a weight reactive set of mobile safety steps which have retractable non marking castors enabling them to easily glide across the floor but stay safely in position once body weight is applied.
These Powder coated finish mobile safety steps are ideal for warehouse environments and are currently very popular where picking directly from racking is needed. The large treads offer stabke footing while tavelling up and down the steps.