|No of Sections:||2|
|Rung Type:||D Shaped Rungs|
Titan double extension ladder with detachable stabiliser bar and feet
This two-section extension ladder comes complete with rubber feet AND a stabiliser bar. These parts are interchangeable.
Be sure to follow the relevant health and safety guidelines when using an extension ladder to work at height. The EN131 ladder regulations require ladders over 3m tall to have a wider base, so we strongly advise against using this ladder without the stabiliser bar.
Rubber Feet Ladder - Product Details:
- Rectangular 'box' section stiles ensure the ladder is rigid and strong.
- Large 'D' shaped rungs are positioned at an angle to ensure that you are stood comfortably on the top, flat part of the rung when the ladder is at the correct working angle (many cheaper ladders feature square rungs).
- Rung joints are twist-proof for safety.
- Excellent non-slip feet are fitted at both ends of each section for maximum safety.
- Extra-width rungs between stiles for comfort and safety.
- Interlocking clips are fitted to allow the sections to be locked together in use and when transporting the ladder, in compliance with Health & Safety Ladders and Working at Height Regulations. Some cheaper ladders do not feature this, which can make using the ladder more dangerous.
- Comprehensive range of sizes available.
- This extension ladder (when used in conjunction with the stabiliser bar) is certified to EN 131 Professional.
The Titan double extension ladder is available in the following sizes:
- 2.0m - 3.0m
- 2.5m - 4.0m
- 3.0m - 5.0m
- 3.5m - 6.0m
- 4.0m - 7.0m
- 4.5m - 8.0m
- 5.0m - 9.0m
- 5.5m - 10.0m
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Price|
|FREE Delivery||3-5 Days||£0.00|
|Next Day Delivery||1 Day (When ordered before 11am)||£N/A|