|No of Sections:||3|
|Rung Type:||D Shaped Rungs|
Titan Triple Extension Ladder - Product Description:
- Classic ladder comes complete with rubber feet AND additional stabiliser bar
- Rectangular 'box' section stiles ensure the ladder is rigid and strong
- For added comfort, the large 'D' shaped rungs are positioned at an angle to ensure that you are stood on the top, flat part of the rung when the ladder is at the correct working angle (many cheaper ladders feature square rungs)
- Rung joints are twist-proof for safety
- Excellent non-slip feet are fitted at both end of each section for maximum safety
- Extra width rungs between stiles for comfort and safety
- Interlocking Clips are fitted to allow the sections to be locked together in use and when transporting the ladder, in compliance with Health & Safety Ladders and Working at Height Regulations (some cheaper ladders do not feature this safety feature)
- Comprehensive range of sizes available
- Certified to EN 131 professional
The Titan triple ladder is available in the following sizes:
- 2.0m - 4.0m
- 2.5m - 5.5m
- 3.0m - 7.0m
- 3.5m - 8.5m
- 4.0m - 10.0m
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Price|
|FREE Standard Delivery||3-5 Days||£0.00|
|Next Day Delivery||1 Day (When ordered before 11am)||N/A|
Why should I use a ladder with a stabiliser bar?
Part of the new ladders standards to help ensure safety was the introduction of the stabiliser bar, which is designed to help limit the chances of falls and serious injury. When in use, the stabiliser bar helps to keep the ladder from flipping or spinning if the user is reaching to the left or right because the base is wider. That said, it is still advised that the user should not over-reach when on a ladder.
This Titan triple extension ladder (when used in conjunction with the stabiliser bar) is certified to EN131 professional and is advised to be used with the stabiliser bar over the rubber feet that are also provided.
We do advise that if you are going to use the rubber feet instead of the stabiliser bar then to ensure the Titan Classic ladder is securely tied off as well as being footed at the base.