|Product Code||No of Sections||Handrail Included||Min Opening Width||Min Opening Length||Max Floor to Floor Height||Ladder Width||Tread Depth||Pole Included||Hatch Included||Price|
|Material:||Timber / Wood|
|Guarantee:||1 Year Guarantee|
|No of Sections:||4|
Dolle ClickFix Mini 925 x 700mm – Product Description:
The Dolle ClickFix Mini is an efficient and practical loft ladder suitable for all manner of environments. It’s incredibly heat efficient, easy to install, and comes with everything you will need to get it installed.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 925 x 700mm.
- Top quality Pine ladder folding into 4 sections, with nonslip beech treads and grey plastic feet for extra stability.
- Supplied complete with a nice whitefaced trapdoor and timber casing frame.
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on the trapdoor.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Lower weight of ladder (approx. 25% less than traditional attic ladders).
- Operating pole included.
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Product manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 factory.
- Max working load: 150 kg.
This ladder solution is incredibly efficient at preventing heat loss; the trapdoor comes with 30mm insulation providing a U-value of 0.99 W/m² ⁰C. There is a draught excluder contained in the timber casing, and the trapdoors insulation and overall construction make for an incredibly heat efficient loft ladder.
The installation process of the Dolle ClickFix Mini is surprisingly easy, due to its lower weight and Click system. In fact, it’s such a simple process that it’s possible for 1 person to install the ClickFix Mini singlehandedly.