Returns PolicyThe Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 states that the customer may return any product bought within 14 days of receipt of goods.
In order for us to refund the customer these rules must apply.
- Goods returned must be received "un-used" and in a condition as was previously delivered.
- All goods returned must be complete with all parts and instructions. If this rule is not met then the item will be deemed not complete and a refund may not be made.
- All packaging of goods must be undamaged.
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the goods are the customer's responsibility. If the customer would like the company to make the collection on their behalf they must be aware the collection will not be insured and the company cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred during the collection. All collection charges incurred will be passed on to the customer at cost.
- The goods remain the customer's responsibility during transit and until signed for by the company.
- If upon receipt the returned goods fail to meet the above conditions then the company may refuse to accept the goods.
- All Goods must be returned within 14 Days from date of Cancellation.
- Returns may be subject to an Inspection fee.
- A refund for the goods will be made by the same payment method and to the same card that was used to make the purchase minus any delivery charges / collection fees that may be applicable. All refunds will be undertaken within 14 days of the return. Refunds cannot be made for postal charges incurred by the customer in returning the goods to us.
- For Faulty goods that were received over 30 days ago please follow the manufacturers warranty procedure or contact us directly.
- Customers that refuse an item will be charged an RTS (Return to sender) fee of to cover the carriage costs getting it back to us. If the item is returned to us or our manufacturers damaged then we may decline to refund the order.
WarrantyAll items sold via Ladders UK Direct Ltd come with a minimum warranty of 1 Years manufacturers warranty. In respect of this, any item that has issues within the first year of usage please contact us via email or phone.
The general procedure is that the item will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer (at customers cost ) for inspection where a decision will be made as to whether the fault is a manufacturing fault or other.
If it is deemed that the items is at fault due to the manufacturing of the goods then any carrier collection fees charged will be refunded.