Returns PolicyThe Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 states that the customer may return any product bought within 14 days of receipt of goods.
In order for us to refund the customer these rules must apply.
- The customer must let Ladders UK Direct aware in writing that they wish to return an item. We will then reply with returns details as to where the item should be shipped to in the UK. If the item is shipped to any other address it will be refused at the point of delivery.
- Goods returned must be received "un-used" and in a condition as was previously delivered.
- All goods returned must be complete with all parts and instructions. If this rule is not met then the item will be deemed not complete and a refund will not be made.
- All packaging of goods must be undamaged.
- Carriage costs and returning of the goods are the customer's responsibility. This means that the customer will have to arrange and pay for any carriage fee’s in order to transport the goods back to ourselves or our suppliers.
- The goods remain the customer's responsibility during transit and until signed for by a Ladders UK Direct representative or one of our suppliers.
- If upon receipt the returned goods fail to meet the above conditions then Ladders UK Direct or our supplier may refuse to accept the goods and no refund will be issued as items must be returned in an as new condition.
- All Goods must be returned within 14 Days from date of Cancellation.
- A refund for the goods will be made by the same payment method and to the same card that was used to make the purchase minus any delivery charges that may be applicable. All refunds will be undertaken within 14 days of the return. Refunds cannot be made for postal charges incurred by the customer in returning the goods to us.
- Customers that refuse an item will be charged an RTS (Return to sender) fee of to cover the carriage costs getting it back to us. If the item is returned to us or our manufacturers damaged then we may decline to refund the order.
- Customers that wish to cancel while the item has been despatched and is with the carrier will have to refuse the item at the point of delivery and the above point 10. will be actioned.
- For Faulty goods that were received over 30 days ago please follow the manufacturer’s warranty procedure or contact us directly
I have ordered the wrong size item what do I do.Simply send us an email explaining that you have ordered an item in error. We will then reply with the necessary paperwork and returns slip with the information of where the item needs to be sent in order to receive a full refund. You will then need to arrange for the item to be sent back to the necessary address as per the returns address specified. We would advise that the customer insure the product as the very size and nature of the items can sometimes get damaged in transit. If this is the case and the items are delivered back to us or our suppliers in a damaged state they would be refused at the point of delivery.
Once the items have been delivered in a resalable condition they will be put back in to stock and the customer will be refunded in full minus and original delivery fees.
I wish to cancel my order as it hasn’t been despatched yet.If your item has not yet been despatched and you have either changed your mind or no longer need the item simply give us a call or send us an email explaining that you wish to cancel. We will then cancel the order for you and refund you in full within 1 working day.
I wish to cancel my order but it’s already been despatched.If your item has been despatched we will not be able to cancel the order right away as the item would already be with a third party carrier (Usually DX or Tuffnells).
We advise that the customer refuse the item at the point of delivery and then contact us via telephone or email explaining that you have refused the item and wish to cancel the order.
Customers that refuse an item will be charged an RTS (Return to sender) fee of to cover the carriage costs getting it back to us.
The item I bought isn’t suitable for the job.You can return an item that you have bought but the customer must let ladders UK Direct know within 14 days of delivery and must be unused, undamaged and in its original packaging when received.
Please follow our returns process if you wish to return and item.
WarrantyAll items sold via Ladders UK Direct Ltd come with a minimum warranty of 1 Years manufacturer’s warranty. In respect of this, any item that has issues within the first year of usage please contact us via email or phone.
The general procedure is that the item will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer (at customers cost) for inspection where a decision will be made as to whether the fault is a manufacturing fault or other.
If it is deemed that the items is at fault due to the manufacturing of the goods then any carrier collection fees charged will be refunded.