£ 194.00 vat incl.was
This product is no longer in stock
|Class||EN131 - Class 2|
|Rung Type||Square Rungs|
Delivery Options Available
*** Next Day Deliveries must be ordered before 12pm
This telescopic ladder can extend to heights up to a maximum of 3.8m making this an ideal option for surveyors, tradesmen or the even the for the odd job around the home. These telescopic ladders are high quality and conform to the new standard EN131-6. With a maximum load of 150kg this ladder is very strong and sturdy branded by the highly known Zarges group renowned for their high quality german manufactured products.
Simply extend the ladder rung by rung to the desired height which will automatically lock the treads into place and you are ready to go. To close the ladder down, simply pull the ring to release the locking catch and the ladder can be closed back to its original state.
• One ladder with multiple telescopic height options
• Rung by rung height adjustment
• Treads lock automatically during extension
• Extra wide treads are comfortable to use
• Wear resistant with anodised stiles
• Fits easily into car boot or cupboard
• Complies to EN 131 (150 kg static load rating)