|Product Code||No of Sections||Handrail Included||Min Opening Width||Min Opening Length||Max Floor to Floor Height||Width||Tread Depth||Pole Included||Hatch Included||Price|
|Material:||Timber / Wood|
|Guarantee:||1 Year Guarantee|
|No of Sections:||3|
Dolle Hobby Wooden Loft Ladder (1200 x 700) - Product Description:
The Dolle Hobby Wooden Loft Ladder is a convenient and space-efficient solution for all of your storage needs. This ladder won’t take up any of your attic storage space as the ladder stores completely on the hatch. It comes with a pole and metal handrail, so you have everything you need to get started.
The trapdoor has hidden hinges meaning you are able to paint, stain, or varnish the hatch door to suit your requirements and aesthetics.
- Spruce ladder provided, folding into 3 sections, with 82mm deep nonslip treads
- Pole and metal handrail included
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard)
- Max working load: 150 kg
- Wide and deep wooden treads for comfort when climbing
- Minimum opening length 1200mm
- Maximum floor to floor height 2.85m
- Extension kits are available for those higher-than-normal installations (up to 3.5m)
This ladder is certified to EN14975 Standards and comes with a 1-year guarantee, so you can rest assured knowing you’ve invested in a top-quality product. The Dolle Hobby Wooden Loft Ladder also has a 150kg maximum load, so you know that it’s a strong and durable product. The 20mm of insultation prevents draughts and limits heat loss for maximum efficiency.
The Ladder has a standard maximum height of 2.85m, but extension kits are available for higher-than-normal installations that allow you to install for heights up to 3.5m.
Easy To Operate:
It comes with a white-face hatch that's incredibly easy to install, and it features a spring counterbalance mechanism that makes it easy to operate.
How Do I Use a Loft Ladder Safely?
All types of ladders can be potentially dangerous if not used with caution. Here are some tips on how you can stay safe when using a loft ladder:
- Read the manual before use. Check that the loft ladder was installed correctly, and that you’re using the ladder for its intended purpose by the manufacturer.
- Maintain three points of contact at all time. At any given time, ensure that three parts of your body are firmly planted on the ladder. This will help you maintain your balance and, in the unfortunate event of a slip, you will have a better opportunity to catch yourself.
- Ask for help if you need it. With a loft ladder, it’s highly possible that you’ll be moving items up and down the stairs fairly regulalry. When using any ladder, it’s important to maintain three points of contact at all time, which can be difficult to do when carrying a load. If you think there’s a chance that transporting a load might put your wellbeing in jeopardy it’s always best to ask for help, even if it means waiting for help to become available.
If you’re interested in more advice on loft ladder safety, check out our loft ladder safety blog.
Is This the Right Loft Ladder for My Requirements?
This ladder is particularly suited for domestic use, specifically for trapdoor attics. Despite only being deigned for domestic use, this timber loft ladder still has an impressive maximum load capacity of 150kg. The Dolle Hobby Loft Ladder is an incredibly space efficient option and won’t take up any of your attic storage space because, when not in use, the ladder is completely stored on the hatch.
Hopefully this has given you all the information you need to decide whether or not the Dolle Hobby (1200 x 700) Wooden Loft Ladder is the right option for you. If you still have any unanswered questions, reach out and contact us today. A member of our customer service team will strive to answer any questions you may still have and advise you on selecting the perfect ladder for you.